From The Go-Giver:
The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people's interests first.
The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you have to offer is yourself.
The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
- If you want to succeed in life, you have to make sure you have no choice in the matter.
- True genius lies in simplicity.
- Life give us exactly what we ask from it -- if you don't ask for anything, you won't get anything.
- All events in life are a mirror image of your thoughts.
- Expand your mental limits and you will expand the limits of your life.
- When imagination and logic are in conflict with each other, imagination invariably takes over.
- I refuse to die without having had the courage to do what I wanted to do.
- Tranquility is the greatest manifestation of power.
- You must find work that is satisfying to your heart.