Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm going on a "Masters Journey." Want to Join Me?

Very soon, I'm going to start working on a 4-week "Masters Journey" of advanced personal development, leadership, goal setting, and achievement.

The "Masters Journey" is a program created and run my my UBBT friend, Gary Engles.

Gary has posted a couple of sneak-peek videos ("The Mysterious Letters" and "Celebrating Your Wins") in advance of the program launch. I encourage you to watch them here.

Now, Gary's a little over the top sometimes, but he's one of the most focused and driven people I know.

The "Master's Journey" is essentially a 4-week self-directed program of personal growth -- when it launches, Gary will be offering the entire program for $197. After watching the videos
posted here
, I hope you'll decide to take the "Masters Journey"

along with me and perhaps a few other members of the dojo.

if you're interested, let me know -- and be sure to sign up using Gary's "early-bird sign-up" form, as only 100 people will be admitted to the program!

No comments: