Friday, November 11, 2011

Amazing India!

I've been here in India on a business trip for about a week. I've been busy, busy, busy with very little spare time, but still I've managed to do and see some interesting things.

I've been to Bangalore Palace, and I was also invited to spend some time at a local Hindu Temple devoted to Ganesha, my coworkers here have been very generous with their hospitality. I've been eating far too much, but doing some fairly intense training to balance things out!








Today I'm heading out early with two colleagues from the office on a day trip down to a place called Mysore, about 3 hours ride by car. We're planning to see Mysore Palace, the temple at Chamundi Hills, and maybe Jaganmohan Palace and St. Philomena's Church.

I leave Bangalore tomorrow to head up to Delhi and Agra where the Taj Mahal is. When I have some down time, I'll be sure to post a more detailed blog!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Great photos! Glad to hear you're finding time to take in the sights AND train! Safe travels as you start the next leg of your journey.

TJ said...

Great photos, Sensei! I am jealous! Safe travels as you start the next leg of your journey.