Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Things have been busy at the dojo, and my students have been organizing and participating in community service projects faster than I can track them: By the end of this month, we'll have completed a canned food drive, a walk to benefit the lymphoma society for cancer research, a "vision walk" against blindness, a gardening an bulb planting beautification project, and a "Caps for Kids" knitting project. Phew!It's amazing that we manage to get in any martial arts training at all!

This week, I'm starting to use my new anti-smoking self-defense cards in my kids classes. And, I'm also posting them on the dojo community board to catch the attention of my adult students that smoke.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THINK OF YOUR HEALTH! THINK OF THE EXAMPLE YOU'RE SETTING! I DARE YOU TO QUIT!

No comments: