Monday, January 11, 2010

2010, I Am Here to CRUSH You

Here we go! I'm looking to get in great shape this year, especially as we head toward June: Beyond the UBBT and Live Like A Champion, I'll be testing for my 4th dan with Sensei Brian Ricci in Canada in just six months.

Oddly, I'm hoping to gain some weight this year -- in the form of lean muscle.

I have trouble meeting that goal mainly because of my schedule. Teaching 8 classes a week in addition to my own personal training AND training with Sensei Ricci... Well, I burn a lot of calories. Chasing around my 3 year old, holding down a full tme job, and averaging 5 hours of sleep a night keeps my metabolism pretty high, too. Maybe for me 2010 will be a year for BALANCE.

My new favorite "training toy" is the Clubbell. Here's my January 1 workout:

No comments: