Thursday, January 14, 2010

Boston Martial Artists Helping Earthquake Victims in Haiti



Today, Emerald Necklace Martial Arts is embarking on a month-long project to assist the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. I've asked all of my students to join me in doing as many push-ups and sit-ups as possible in the next 30 days, and to ask their friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers to sponsor them by committing to make a small donation for every exercise repetition they complete between today and Valentines Day.

So, if you were to donate a PENNY for every push-up and sit-up that I complete in 30 days,
And if I were to complete 200 push-ups or sit-ups every day of the challenge,
Then I would collect a $60 donation from you on February 14.


All donations will go to the American Red Cross' International Assistance Fund, and they will be designated for the relief efforts in Haiti.

Will you support me or one of my students?

We'll also be hosting a "Kickboxing for A Cause" party at the dojo on Tuesday, January 26: Please join us at the dojo for an exciting, high-tempo kickboxing class at 7:30PM.
Your $15 donation will also go to the American Red Cross. I'm expecting the dojo to be VERY crowded — reserve a spot in the class today!

Thank you for supporting our efforts!

No comments: